Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Guru Assassin (a.k.a. TGA) Video

Here's a really interesting video made by my friend Jonny Andrews (creator of The Money Siphon System).

This video runs for 35 minutes and it shows EXACTLY how Jonny
runs his online business.

It also reveals how the guy spent just ONE Saturday afternoon,
$40 bucks, zero marketing costs… and he actually made over
$29,842.33 in less than 30 days. Pretty amazing!

The good news is:
This EXACT same system will become available to anyone who's
interested to make money on Thursday, January 29th at 12.00 pm
EST.

Jonny named his brand new product The Guru Assassin a.k.a. TGA.

Last week, Jonny gave me a VIP Affiliate Review Draft Of Module I
of The Guru Assassin. Unfortunately I'm not supposed to disclose
much of the information here until the product is finally launched
on Jan 29th. What I can say here is this:
The Guru Assassin is definitely a superior money-making course for
both newbie marketers and the pros. It's very refreshing -- 100%
different from anything I've seen in the market.

I know Jonny Andrews personally. The guy delivers as he promises.

To learn more about The Guru Assassin,
Click here to watch the video.

Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment