Friday, October 2, 2009

Jonny Andrews' Latest - Affiliate Assassin System

Update: Closed

This one, Affiliate Assassin System is due to be out on Monday,
October 5th...

I know Jonny Andrews for quite some time. This guy always
produces great info-products in the Internet marketing niche,
one of those is The Money Siphon System.

Unlike previously, I don't get much information in advance from
Jonny on this new one (Affiliate Assassin System). No preview
copy for me this time. The guy has been very "tight-lipped" on
this new system.

What I do know is that Jonny Andrews had a big breakthrough
recently when he made $10k in a day posting skydiving pictures
on FaceBook! It then leads me to believe that Affiliate Assassin
System is about Affiliate marketing in Social Media.


Are you looking for a good money-making system?

Take a look at Bring The Fresh

It's brilliant.

Bring The Fresh


Tags:

1 comment: