Monday, December 28, 2009

Namecheap Domain Registration

I started buying domains for my own use back in 2004 from
Godaddy. I didn't actually need many domains at the beginning
until, in 2008 I started to make a lot of niche websites and blogs
for my niche affiliate marketing business (which has grown to
more than 150 sites/blogs at time of writing).

There was nothing wrong with Godaddy. The thing I didn't like
(and got pretty frustrated with it) was that I'd to "struggle" to
access the member area (too much traffic, over-loaded servers?).
I then realized that I must find an alternative.

A friend at the Warrior Forum recommended that I should try
out Namecheap.

I did that...

After 9 months and more than 3 dozens of new domains with
Namecheap, I know I've found the best domain registrar for my
business. And much cheaper as well!

So, if you aren't too happy with your existing domain registrar,
try Namecheap -- You can be a much happier person after that,
honestly.

Namecheap offer CHEAP domain registration - from $9.69 up
(before discount), with free E-mail/URL Forwarding.

All new registrations and transfers at Namecheap come with free
privacy protection (WhoisGuard Subscriptions) for the first year.
More info here.

It's possible to get a 10% discount off the new domain price with
a special discount code which changes on a month to month basis.
The discount code for Dec 2009 is : SNOWNEEDLE.
There is also a discount code available for transferring your domains
to Namecheap --- for the month of Dec, you can transfer your
.com/.net/.org domains to Namecheap for only $6.99 using
SWITCH2NC as the coupon discount code.

Namecheap also provides web hosting. However, I prefer to host
my sites elsewhere since I'm buying my domains from Namecheap
I think it's a pretty bad idea to buy and host your domains in the
same place. And I never settle for just a single web host (currently
I'm hosting NOT more than 25 domains with each web host).






No comments:

Post a Comment