Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pay Per Click Ninja - Is it worth investing?

Pay Per Click Ninja (PPC Ninja) will become available on
April 16th. The thing is, I doubt Christian Weselak will keep
his course available for long. He closed the doors 48 hours
after opening last time (about 7 weeks ago as a market test)
- This was because he couldn't keep fulfilling orders and
offering a "personal level" of support.

I've spent money on more than a dozen ppc courses over the
past 2 years, including PPC Ninja...

And Pay Per Click Ninja is definitely the BEST I've seen!

Some of the best parts I like about the PPC Ninja training
course include...

- Why 100 clicks is the magical benchmark
- How to exploit a lack of keyword history
- Using iFrames for quick campaign approval
- Bidding on "mid level domain names" and "phrases" as
keywords
- Quick split testing of ads and landing pages
- The secret mind frame of the content network
- Direct linking without setting up a website
- Using CPA networks for easy commissions
- Why focusing on a niche may be a bad thing
- How late night infomercials can lead to profits

Here are a few unsolicited testimonials from other PPC Ninja
users:

Jim , who bought PPCNinja Feb, 23rd, 2009 wrote :

"Hey Christian,


"PPC Ninja Rocks!


"I was looking for some way to make money online that I could
do in my spare time after work. I really couldn't afford to risk a
bunch of money and wanted to do something with a high
likelihood of success..

"I made $5,000 doing the CPA stuff you told me about, and it
was because of the 3.25 "front end offer" tip you discussed in
one of your BONUS chapters........"

Another user David M wrote:

"I made 20,000K after reading Pay Per Click Ninja and trying
the techniques.. Right now I am trying to make another 20,000
using the "One Big Keyword " Steps you talk about.

"Christian... I knew NOTHING about Pay Per Click marketing
before I bought your course.... I feel like I am so close to making
money right now.. I actually made 1.0 on one of the tests you
showed me... for me making my first 1.0 online was BIG!
I now see the light.... "

Marlon Sanders said:

"Christian,

"I actually hate you. After reading PPC Ninja, I became glued to
my keyboard all WEEK just checking out all the cool tricks you
taught me and putting up campaigns. You caused me to lose sleep
this week!"

"Your tricks and secrets are really off the hook. You really ARE
the PPC Ninja!"

Want to read even more users' opinion?

Visit The Warrior Forum and read This Thread About PPC Ninja.

Pay Per Click Ninja is definitely worth investing.

Related Post.

Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Find out how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are making a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.
    CLICK HERE TO START NOW

    ReplyDelete