Friday, August 17, 2007

How To Monetize Low-traffic Blogs

According to Jim Kukral, Founder of BlogKits, former publisher
of ReveNews, as well as an award-winning blogger and online marketer...
- 99% of 50-70 million blogs in the blogosphere are low-traffic
blogs, with 100 or less daily visitors/readers.
- Adsense doesn't work for bloggers, yes, we know,
such a bold statement... But it's true!
1. Low-traffic blogs will never make more than pennies
per day
2. One sale from BlogKits could bring you a week's worth of
click $$$ from Adsense.

Here is an Interesting Tool found in the Blogkits site...
Take a look and check out what you can expect to earn from
Adsense per day.
Let me state my position clearly here :
First of all, I'm NOT 'anti-Adsense'.
Secondly, mine is a low-traffic blog. I'm in the process of
'testing out' Blogkits to see if it works for me.
I'll write a BlogKits Review after that.
However, I believe you can certainly do better with Bidvertiser
if you've a low-traffic blog.
Here's why :
Bidvertiser pays you as soon as your earning reaches the
minimum payment threshold of $10. Even if you only earn
$0.20 per day in average, you'll still be seeing your earning
in less than 2 months . In the case of Adsense, at $0.20 per
day will take you nearly 17 months to cash out !
This is because Adsense will only pay you when your total
earning exceeds $100!
You really ought to take a closer look at Bidvertiser -They
have improved a lot in the past 6 months. I've also written
a bit more on Bidvertiser in my last post :
"Don't let Google Adsense affect your affiliate sales!"

Tags:




Peapod
Click Here

2 comments:

  1. Are you looking to make money from your websites by using popunder ads?
    In case you do, did you try using Ero-Advertising?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking for a reputable contextual ad company, I suggest that you take a peek at PropellerAds.

    ReplyDelete